2014年9月2日星期二

PiPo T8, An Affordable Mid-Range tablet Phone


The PiPo T8 has become available in China now, after it has been showcased on the Computex in Taipeh (Taiwan) a while ago. Now when it comes to phablets, opinions are truly split. Some love it, some hate it. I for myself have no problem with using a phablet of up to 7-inch of screen size. I just love being able to do productive work on a phone in case I have no PC or tablet handy. And phablets certainly enable me to do so.


Lets move back to the PiPo T8. This phablet features a 6.44-inch screen with 1080p resolution and a Mediatek MT6592 8-core processor, so its quite similar to the iNew i6000+ I had my hands on back in 2013. 2GB of RAM ensure a proper multi-tasking performance and 16GB or 32GB (your choice) should provide enough room for your data. Pictures are being taken with a 13 mega pixel rear shooter and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. It does support dual SIM, but only for GSM / WCDMA, no LTE is supported. A 3,000 mAh battery should provide you with quite some battery life. A real downside however is the missing Android 4.4 KitKat, only Jelly Bean here.

The PiPo T8 is priced at 162 bucks for the 16GB version and 178 bucks for the 32GB version. Right now it isn’t available with international resellers, but that should change within the next two weeks.


Source:Gizmochina

没有评论:

发表评论